- SCOPE OF SERVICE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- APPLICABLE LAW AND AUTHORITY
- ENFORCEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
- The company always reserves the right to make changes on the prices and the products and services offered. However, these changes will be regularly published on the site and will be effective from the same date.
- The Company may provide links to other websites and/or other content that are not under its control and owned and operated by other third parties through the SITE. These links are intended to provide ease of orientation to users and members and do not support any website or the person who operates that site. It does not constitute any kind of declaration or guarantee regarding the information contained in the linked website. The company has no responsibility for the websites accessed through the links on the site and their contents, and the damages that may arise from the use of these sites are the responsibility of the users and members themselves. The company can bind access to such linked websites with its own written consent, or it can always cut off access to links that the company deems appropriate.
- The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code of them, otherwise he will be responsible for the damages that may arise before the third parties, and that legal and penal action will be taken against him.
- The user shall not produce content that is against general morality and morality, unlawful, injures the rights of third parties, misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, injures personal rights, violates copyrights, encourages illegal activities, in any part of the site or communications within the site. agrees not to share. Otherwise, he is fully responsible for the damage and in this case, the 'Site' officials may suspend or terminate such accounts, and reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding activity or user accounts.
- The relations of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are under their own responsibility.
The services to be provided by the company through the website are generally electronic commerce defined in the Consumer Law legislation.
All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method in this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the specified person and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not grant any right to such intellectual property rights. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the Site cannot be used on another website without permission.
You may notify us of the service as specified in the customer support or "help" area.
7.1 Turkish Law will be applied in the implementation, interpretation and management of legal relations arising within the provisions of this User Agreement.
7.2 Sakarya Courts and Execution Offices are authorized in the settlement of any dispute arising or to arise from the İşbu User Agreement.